BROKER PROFILE LAUNCHES NEW NAME AND REBRANDING AS CAPITAL ACCESS GROUP
Broker Profile today announces that it has launched its new name and branding as Capital Access Group.
This follows the acquisition of Broker Profile by Capital Access Group that completed in July. Capital Access Group was founded by Richard Feigen and Kevin Lapwood, respectively the ex-Managing Director and ex-Head of Research at stockbrokers Seymour Pierce.
With this rebranding, Capital Access Group has launched its new website www.capitalaccessgroup.co.uk which has a fresh new look and highlights how the group is evolving its services to differentiate itself in the changing investment markets.
Investor engagement is increasingly important for companies as they try to access new pools of capital and shape their message to investors. Capital Access Group has broadened its capabilities and is working with a range of quoted firms from FTSE 100 to AIM. The business will continue to focus on advising its clients on how to make the most of their investor communications strategy. It can offer clients effective advice on all aspects of investor communications, from setting strategy to implementing it. This integrated approach has proved powerful for companies aiming to make the most of their IR programme.
Capital Access is building on the range of services that Broker Profile has provided to its clients for nearly 20 years. Capital Access advises companies on effective engagement with investors and is unique in the range of services it offers, including:
- Investor Access
- Our large experienced team offers market-leading access with a wide range of investors, with whom they have strong relationships, which helps companies improve their share price performance. We target both large institutions and hard to reach investors who are often under-serviced, including smaller institutions, pension funds and Private Client Fund Managers.
- Investor Analytics
- We provide companies with detailed insight into investor behaviour and interpret data about current and potential investors, which enables firms to focus their time on the right investors.
- Equity Research
- Equity Research helps to promote a company’s investment story. We can provide a range of products depending on the needs of the client, some companies favouring a simpler offering and some benefitting from a full issuer sponsored research service.
- Investor Communications
- We help clients build their investment case and reputation with investors and commentators, either as part of a wider integrated approach, or through a bespoke PR or IR programme.
- Strategic Advice
- Our team has deep experience from both investment banking and communications. This enables us to provide high quality joined-up thinking and strategic advice to companies of all sizes.
- Investment Companies
- We can help Investment Companies target Institutional and Private Client Fund Managers, as well as selected IFAs. We also target specialist sector investors including fund of funds.
Commenting on the rebranding, Richard Feigen, Chief Executive of Capital Access Group, said:
“I am delighted to be launching our new name and branding as Capital Access Group. Since acquiring the Broker Profile business in the summer, we have been impressed by the calibre of the people and the strength of the services that they offer to clients. We are building on these foundations and we are focussed on growing the scale of the company by widening the potential services we can offer and improving further the quality of the advice that we give to our clients.
“We have a number of exciting initiatives that we are working on at the moment and I am looking forward to announcing these before the end of the year.”
Date: 9th November 2015
For further information please contact:
Capital Access Group
Richard Feigen, Chief Executive
Kevin Lapwood, Deputy Chief Executive
Simon Courtenay, Managing Director