JUNIOR Investor Relations Executive
Capital Access Group (CAG) is the leading independent corporate access firm in the UK.
It works with clients ranging from AIM to FTSE 100, with a 20-year track record of successfully introducing investors to UK companies.
As an unregulated entity, CAG is enjoying a period of sustained growth, ahead of the MiFID II regulatory changes which come into force in January 2018;
The firm is now keen to appoint an eager and ambitious financial market professional in the UK who will support its work with a growing number of companies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contacting investors on behalf of our corporate clients, using high-quality research to organise roadshow meetings. This will include describing the client from both an operational and a financial perspective;
- Attending and facilitating roadshows in London and across the UK to ensure meaningful introductions are made between companies and investors. You will be responsible for the smooth running of meetings, making sure any key questions/concerns/requests from investors are noted and followed up on accordingly;
- Collating feedback from investors following roadshow meetings, in order to relay their thoughts to our corporate clients;
- Contacting Investors regularly to ensure up-to-date information is kept on their holdings and investment focus at all times.
Skills and Attributes you will possess:
- You will already be a self-confident professional who thrives in a corporate and social environment, maintaining a high level of professionalism in all circumstances;
- Candidates must have experience within the financial markets. Any experience with public markets or with listed companies is beneficial, though not essential;
- Be comfortable partaking in meetings and discussions with people of all levels of seniority; including C-suite executives etc;
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of business and current affairs;
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A positive and hardworking attitude with the ability to pick up new skills quickly;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to absorb and translate complex data;
- Be highly literate and a quality writer within a business context;
- Be a presentable and gregarious individual, capable of building rapport quickly and easily with new people.
- Keen to learn and potentially undertake additional qualifications such as the IMC.
The role is based in London with weekly travel to the UK regions for investor meetings.
Interested in hearing more? Contact us.