Senior Investor Relations Executive
Capital Access Group (CAG) is the leading independent corporate access firm in the UK.
It works with clients ranging from AIM to FTSE 100, with a 20-year track record of successfully introducing investors to UK companies.
CAG is enjoying a period of sustained growth, ahead of the MiFID II regulatory changes which come into force in January 2018.
The firm is now keen to appoint an experienced financial market professional in the UK who will support its work with a growing number of companies.
What this means:
- You will already be a self-confident professional who thrives in a corporate and social environment
- Your role will be to contact investors using high quality research
- The purpose will be to set up meetings between investors and companies, attend and facilitate these meetings in London, and throughout the UK, making meaningful introductions between companies and investors.
The role is based in London with weekly travel to the UK regions for investor meetings.
A few things you will be great at:
- Conversing with senior clients - CEOs, CFOs
- Maintaining high level of professionalism within a social context
- Building on your existing knowledge and understanding of the UK equity markets
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of business and current affairs
- New business development
You will also:
- Have several years of experience in the UK Capital Equity Market
- Be a quality writer within a business context
- Have achieved success as a relationship manager, PR or IR manager or similar sales role
- Be a highly presentable and confident individual
Interested in hearing more? Contact us